11 November 2021
FREE Inside Track Day – Marlborough
FULLY BOOKED – Additional Dates to be released
Designed for independent estate agents who want to know more about running a successful land and new homes operation, our Inside Track days can give you all the insight and information you need.
These FREE, no-obligation sessions are being held at venues across the UK and are the perfect opportunity to find out;
- How other agents are significantly growing their land and new homes operations
- What development opportunities are open to you in your area
- How national collaboration can transform your business
- What’s involved in setting up and running a Land & New Homes department
Why you should be there
You’l learn about the untapped opportunities that are available to you in your area, and we’ll explain how you can turn them into profitable realities for your agency.
- Identifying land deals
- The right house builders to work with
- Pricing and research strategies
- Pitching to house builders
- Other ways to maximise your revenues
What’s expected of you
As long as your area isn’t already served by one of our members, come along and we’ll give you the inside track on the size, scope and potential of your land and new homes operation. We will also explain about the support and resources you can expect from our network.
There’s nothing to pay, no obligation and places are limited to 10 people per session.
Land & New Homes Network Head Office, Elcot Mews, Marlborough
10.30am – 2.30pm
What you need to do now
Complete the form below to register your interest and we will get in touch!